Fill out the form here with the details of your event. Gabrielle will then contact you via return email with a confirmation of your order. Ideally small orders will be placed at least 5 days in advance, although this is not always possible – so if you have a last minute order give us a call on 03 389 3321 to check if we can fit it in. If you have a larger function coming up and you would like a special menu designed we are happy to help you with our expert advice to make your event a great success.
We take the safety and health of our clients and staff very seriously. To that end, we wanted to share with you that The Sauce Kitchen Caterers has taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of clients and employees in response to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. With all of us working together, we can help to eliminate spread of this virus and stay safe and healthy.
The way we work
As a catering company The Sauce Kitchen operates in a closed and controlled setting, allowing us to employ the highest safety standards. Our ingredients come directly from reputable suppliers and are never exposed to the public the way they are in Supermarkets. Our staff are trained to follow strict food safety protocols.
What we are doing
- Closely monitoring the outbreak situation and following guidance from the New Zealand Government
- Daily check in with essential staff on site to ensure no one is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or feeling unwell.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common areas, work surfaces and equipment in our commercial kitchen.
- Maintaining our already strict food safety measures, including strict hand washing procedures along with wearing gloves and head coverings in all food prep areas.
- Delivery trucks sanitized daily.
- Contactless deliveries with delivery drivers practising increased hand sanitizing measures throughout the day and when entering and leaving buildings.
- Offering separately packaged meals for those clients who request it.
- No unauthorised personnel to enter our workplace
- Lastly we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home. Protect yourself and your communities from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like COVID-19. Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy.
Also, don’t forget to support your local businesses when you can. This is a tough time for all.
Wishing you good health.